COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was really hoping Spain toll would start to dwell soon
I’m sure they’re fudging the numbers. It’s always the same every morning. I’m sure there has been more deaths say in the last week but they’re spreading the numbers to limit the shock of going over 1000. Sure there’s a few doing this but it obviously won’t be able to be done like that in USA with their population.

An MP from down south has just said on Sky News all care homes have been told anybody over the age of 75 with COVID19 will not be admitted to hospital. This is basically signing their death warrant. Awful just awful
Christ. And as we’ve seen in Madrid and Lombardi if one or two get it in a home the whole place will have it.

An MP from down south has just said on Sky News all care homes have been told anybody over the age of 75 with COVID19 will not be admitted to hospital. This is basically signing their death warrant. Awful just awful

Disgraceful it has come to this so soon. Thank god my grandparents have already passed because I'd be livid at the prospect of that happening to them.

Is that comment from the MP official policy!!
If so its disgraceful,we will have a situation similar to Spain where the army found care homes deserted of staff and the residents left dying alone. Cant believe this.

Some guy called Matt just been on GMTV discussing surviving the virus, he is the one who appears to have picked it up at the league cup final, which he mentioned in his interview.
I thought the guy that picked it up was called Dave:
images

That, if true, is fxxking shocking.
Selfishly it affects me personally as my 87 year old mum has just gone into care (and in isolation for first 2 weeks as protocol), so if anything happens with this then that’s it!!!!! Terrible, just terrible

Not so sure as where to post this, joke thread or here..the Blind aren't considered 'vulnerable' enough to qualify for special deliveries or any 'special' treatment( as reported by the BBC 'LATEST news thread)...so how are they to keep to the 2m gap distance? How are they to drive themselves to any shops...how the heck are they to function in any reasonable fashion when restrictive measures that are meant primarily for able bodies and sighted people are in place?...Heavens above, as if they haven't had enough to contend...here have this kick in the midrift while you're at it?!!!

edit: I did think it may have been a cruel April Crazy day thing..but the RNIB site has a petition set up for those interested.

Longer white sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.