COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
An MP from down south has just said on Sky News all care homes have been told anybody over the age of 75 with COVID19 will not be admitted to hospital. This is basically signing their death warrant. Awful just awful

I have heard it said before that 'a country is best judged by how it treats its vulnerable people'.

it will be strongly denied, as a matter of course, true or not.
fuckin' whistleblowers eh? Not as bad as saying food banks are blocking natures way of dealing with famine, or waiting for herd "immunity" ; still, if it is a fact, it might be the trigger for a shake-up at the top.....some questions need answering pdq

The shocking reality however is that if there is not enough capacity to treat everyone, you simply have to prioritise those with the best chances of survival. That does not make it any the less terrible, less diabolical. But to not do that, simply means more people dead.

The shocking reality however is that if there is not enough capacity to treat everyone, you simply have to prioritise those with the best chances of survival. That does not make it any the less terrible, less diabolical. But to not do that, simply means more people dead.
I get the harsh reality of the situation but in this case I’d actually be in favour of the government not being forthright with their plans.
I mean, the world is upside down right now and we don’t need anything else that could incite restlessness and resentment towards an already under pressure leadership.

yeah I’m not ok with this for some reason. Because the group that fit in that category will be the selfish gits who carried on as normal, or headed to snowdon for a nice long walk when the rest of the country was taking this seriously.

An MP from down south has just said on Sky News all care homes have been told anybody over the age of 75 with COVID19 will not be admitted to hospital. This is basically signing their death warrant. Awful just awful

That’s my Nan dead if she gets it.

Luckily she’s well on board and is refusing to see anyone, even us, not that we were going to anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.