COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given current info i don't think we have the capacity to test more currently. It would explain the obfuscated messages coming out of Downing Street.

The message I'm getting is pretty clear: They've gone backwards, and have nothing to show for it yet.

I got a rollicking of the wife yesterday woken up around 9am to a gas safety inspection not sure which company carries this out but I cannot believe they wanted to send the guy into my house. I felt bad later for taking it out on him, hope he comes back when this is done so I can apologise.

Someone asked about Japan yesterday. It seems they are simply not doing much testing or talking. Similar to Russia. They both have issues with it though I assume, as all well interconnected countries have.

News from the Netherlands today:

"A further 447 patients have been hospitalised in the Netherlands due to the coronavirus outbreak, while 134 more people have died, the public health institute RIVM said in its daily update. Two of the 1,173 people who have died since the start of the outbreak were under the age of 50 but both had serious underlying health problems, the RIVM said. In total, 13,614 people have tested positive for coronavirus and 5,159 have been hospitalised. The number of hospital admissions and deaths are both lower than Tuesday’s figures but, the RIVM said, it is important to note that there is a time lag between admissions and deaths, and formal reports."

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/...lisations-but-there-are-signs-of-change-rivm/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.