COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have concerns, in terms of deaths
We rise as so and slow as so
200 400 500 600 800 900, 800 600 500 400 200
At 200 we go into lockdown, then what happens at 200 on the down slope.
What’s the plan after lockdown and we’re back where we were a week a go. I’m aware some have immunity etc, but if we go lockdown at 200 on the up slope, how can we come out at 200 on the down slope.

What’s the plan after lockdown and we’re back where we were a week a go. I’m aware some have immunity etc, but if we go lockdown at 200 on the up slope, how can we come out at 200 on the down slope.

No one will be out of lock down until there's a vaccine, they'll not scare you by telling you that though. Enjoy the summer - but on your own of course. I'm expecting ration drops by the army before this is all sorted.

Dr Tedros says "in the next few days" we will see one million confirmed cases and 50,000 deaths worldwide

Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health Organisation, says he is "deeply concerned about the rapid escalation and global spread of infection".

In the past five weeks there has been a "near exponential growth" in the number of new cases. The number of deaths has more than doubled in the past week

france has gone under the radar a bit

In France, a public health official says 6,017 people are now on life support due to coronavirus (up from 5,565 a day ago).

France has just become the fourth country to report more than 4,000 deaths from the virus. The toll there is 4,032 (up from 3,523 a day ago).

The number of confirmed cases has reached 56,989 (from 52,128 a day ago)

By then we should have the ability to test more and isolate quicker. The other question is at that point how many of us have had it, again only antibody testing will answer that. The number of us that have had it will determine how likely it is for a second wave, or the extent of the second wave.

BBC saying possible cure from Australian tobaco plant,the plants were injected with the virus and developed antibodies very quickly, these are then extracted and developed for human use in a lab,,the company British American Tobaco is not looking for profit and wants to assist in eliminating the virus,,so they have two products one which damages lungs and one which repairs them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.