Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

Do we really need these Podcasters?

Listened to that segment of the show today. At one point they were praising Everton for suspending their sale of next seasons season tickets. So they were criticising City for claiming the final payment on an interest free loan they have given us for this season, whilst praising other teams for not taking money for next season !!!!

It's in the Direct Debit T&C's that a seasoncard where the direct debit has been cancelled is not eligible for renewal. Also the holder may lose all points accrued on that card. I very much doubt any refund will be offered, or is even possible to process, for a cancelled card. If a DD isn't paid, then it usually gets cancelled and has to be set up again from scratch.

The payment system and the SeatGeek ticketing system are competely separate entities, with a data feed between them so even if the club suspended the last DD, the ticketing system might automatically cancel the season cards, meaning it'd be a massive issue to get them up and running again for renewal and get new DD instructions.

So people may not like it and obviously it's no consolation if you've lost your job and are skint, but the club may have mde life a lot easier for people (and saved a lot of time and trouble for us and themselves) by taking the final DD. What isn't excusable, as I've said a few times, is their failure ot communicate this properly. They really do need to be more transparent.
It was hilarious, and so pathetically transparent. The minute I saw an email from City yesterday, mine didn’t land until 20.43 as well, but just knew it’d be a complete load of irrelevant bollocks but then hidden near the bottom would be the only point they really wanted to make, which was we are taking your final payment.

I understand completely they had to do it, it would have been a logistical nightmare not to, and completely unfair on those people who don’t pay on the instalments, but as you say they should have been more up front about it and just faced it up - send an email last week, title it seasoncard payments and just explain the truth.

Whoever sits at the top and makes these ludicrous decisions needs shooting.

Had tickets through the ballot for the second Tuesday of Wimbledon. Have just received an email within a couple of hours of it being cancelled to say a full refund, the ticket office is working remotely so please bear with them as it might take a while, and I'll be able to buy the same seats for 2021 if I want them. That's the way to do it City! (Yes I know a two week tournament is less complicated than a part completed football season)

Had tickets through the ballot for the second Tuesday of Wimbledon. Have just received an email within a couple of hours of it being cancelled to say a full refund, the ticket office is working remotely so please bear with them as it might take a while, and I'll be able to buy the same seats for 2021 if I want them. That's the way to do it City! (Yes I know a two week tournament is less complicated than a part completed football season)
Wimbledon has been cancelled.
Our remaining Premier league games haven't.

Well my email from the ballot said I wasn't going to be offered my seats again as it wouldn't be fair to the other members...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.