Weird Dreams - Explanations!

A candy coloured clown they call the sandman tiptoes to my room every night.
Just to sprinkle stardust and to whisper, go to sleep everything is alright.

I close my eyes and drift away.

In to the magic night I softly say
a silent prayer like dreamers do

I’ve started dreaming about queueing with my mates to get into a cricket match, pushing and shoving, laughing and joking.

normally my dreams are just me and Natalie Imbruglia...

my best was I was playing for City, Colin Bell had the ball, he passed it to me, I took it downfield, played it out to Tevez and ran on. Tevez crossed it knee high and I volleyed it....

and kicked the wife out of bed.

True story that.
Had a similar result from a dream I had a few months back.

In my dream this guy was irritating the fuck out of me Yack yack yack talking shite. I warned him if he didn’t STFU I was going knock him out. So this guy....yack yack yack. That was it, I saw red... threw a punch aimed at his head. Next I hear a yelp and my wife’s voice saying WTF are you doing, that effin hurt. Yikes, Sorry Love! Punched her in the back.

Thankfully my wife knows I dream an enormous amount and laughed when I told her.

As for weird dreams far too many to recall them all and frankly some of them are very embarrassing and some very frightening.

Recently I have been having some vivid weird dreams. Anybody else?
Maybe its enforced inactivity or maybe increased alcohol intake..

Last night I had a dream/nightmare that was so vivid I woke up in a foul mood.
City were playing United and I missed the first half. When i turned it on the Commentator was gleefully announcing City were down to 7 men and United were 2 up. Just as I absorbing this shit Trevor Francis??? made it 3 for the rags ,the first 2 having been scored by some unknown recent signing that Pep decided was no good.

It took till 11.00 am till my mood calmed down.

This dream sounds as though either you have high expectations of yourself or others of you, and is causing anxiety. With Francis scoring and Pep letting you down with his decision maybe someone in your life is causing this anxiety and being late for an important match signals an important decision you feel you have to make before it is too late.

I just tend to run through various permutations in life, so recently it's been either me or family members being seriously ill or dying from Covid, going through that hypothetical process and getting a sense of the hypothetical other side.

This dream sounds as though either you have high expectations of yourself or others of you, and is causing anxiety. With Francis scoring and Pep letting you down with his decision maybe someone in your life is causing this anxiety and being late for an important match signals an important decision you feel you have to make before it is too late.
Thankyou Dr.. Actually I think you are spot on...

I have a recurrent dream of a man gets into my house and my phone wont work,he is only here to take money and he always know where i have hidden it

Once he has gone my house turns into a flat and the front door doesnt shut because it is too small,the only way to stop it faling in is to prop it up with the massive amount of junk mail that i get everyday

Weird

I dream about the last mr k a lot and he is with me then he leaves me for someone else just like in real life

I’ve started dreaming about queueing with my mates to get into a cricket match, pushing and shoving, laughing and joking.

normally my dreams are just me and Natalie Imbruglia...

my best was I was playing for City, Colin Bell had the ball, he passed it to me, I took it downfield, played it out to Tevez and ran on. Tevez crossed it knee high and I volleyed it....

and kicked the wife out of bed.

True story that.
But did you score? :-)

I dream, sure I do, but, I never put any significance to them, other than subconscious shit, good or bad. My Mrs loves to talk about hers. My eyes glaze over. Luckily her son likes to talk about his also, so I just ignore both the cunts. Looking for hidden meanings, as if they are prophetic just leaves me reaching for my imaginary revolver.

Still, they like it. Night night.

I have a recurrent dream of a man gets into my house and my phone wont work,he is only here to take money and he always know where i have hidden it

Once he has gone my house turns into a flat and the front door doesnt shut because it is too small,the only way to stop it faling in is to prop it up with the massive amount of junk mail that i get everyday

Weird

I dream about the last mr k a lot and he is with me then he leaves me for someone else just like in real life
This is quite interesting.

I think the phone not working at a time when you are vulnerable is a fear of losing communication with others when you really may need it. The finding the hidden money, could be that you feel you may have revealed too much of yourself making you feel vulnerable and this manifests in the needing to block up the front door, .... deep down you value your privacy. The fact that you used junk mail to block up the door opening shows you are resilient though.

Just my take on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.