Perfectly cast roles in films

Jean Reno in Leon
Bastard! I ploughing through 11 pages to make sure I didn’t repeat this....then you!!

Also, Jean Reno as Enzo in The Big Blue. Brilliance.

Christian Bale, The Machinist
Julie Andrews, Sound of Music
Robin Williams, Good Will Hunting
Dolph Lundgren, Rocky
Bill Nighy, The Girl in the Cafe, Love Actually
Uma Thurman, Kill Bill
Rooney Mara, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (with respect to Noomi Rapace)
Matthew Broderick, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Leonard Nimoy, Spock in Star Trek
Brian Glover, Kes

Bastard! I ploughing through 11 pages to make sure I didn’t repeat this....then you!!

Also, Jean Reno as Enzo in The Big Blue. Brilliance.

Christian Bale, The Machinist
Julie Andrews, Sound of Music
Robin Williams, Good Will Hunting
Dolph Lundgren, Rocky
Bill Nighy, The Girl in the Cafe, Love Actually
Uma Thurman, Kill Bill
Rooney Mara, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (with respect to Noomi Rapace)
Matthew Broderick, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Leonard Nimoy, Spock in Star Trek
Brian Glover, Kes
First up best dressed. Your name was mentioned in the missing mooners thread. Good to see you are still around

First up best dressed. Your name was mentioned in the missing mooners thread. Good to see you are still around
Dropped a line in there, cheers. My lad has had the dreaded lurgy, so have been quarantined and mursemaiding him back to life and taking care of my missus, who (of course!) had respiratory surgery a couple of days before he went to the ER with breathing difficulties.

Hard to see your 21 yr old, built like an NFL wide receiver, laid out and struggling to breathe. Had the COVID and pneumonia, but blood oxygen levels high enough to keep him out of the Infectious Disease Unit, which is where they were staging the COVID patients away from the general populace. He came out of isolation today and is in good form, thank goodness. Wife back on her feet, too, so time to catch up with my Internet playtime!

Dropped a line in there, cheers. My lad has had the dreaded lurgy, so have been quarantined and mursemaiding him back to life and taking care of my missus, who (of course!) had respiratory surgery a couple of days before he went to the ER with breathing difficulties.

Hard to see your 21 yr old, built like an NFL wide receiver, laid out and struggling to breathe. Had the COVID and pneumonia, but blood oxygen levels high enough to keep him out of the Infectious Disease Unit, which is where they were staging the COVID patients away from the general populace. He came out of isolation today and is in good form, thank goodness. Wife back on her feet, too, so time to catch up with my Internet playtime!
Sorry to hear that, sounds like you have had a really bad time of it. Good news that he is on the mend. Best wishes to you and yours, hopefully it is onwards and upwards from here.

EDIT

Apologies OP, side tracked your thread

Robin Williams in just about everything he's in tbh, but especially One Hour Photo, as no part of that seems like it should work but it 100% does. Love a film where a usually typecast actor does something completely different and is incredible.

On that point, Leslie Nielson in Airplane, just absolutely brilliant, so good it changed him from one kind of actor to the complete opposite overnight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.