Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's hitting home with LFC fans now they're actually feeling the deaths happening.

I am a little sorry for them, they;re fed these bullshit reports from our media desparate to get LFC clicks, they then believe the reports because it gives them hope, then reality hits home.
Reality very rarely hits home when you are part of a cult....

I think it's hitting home with LFC fans now they're actually feeling the deaths happening.

I am a little sorry for them, they;re fed these bullshit reports from our media desparate to get LFC clicks, they then believe the reports because it gives them hope, then reality hits home.
I'm not sorry for them at all.
Pundits have been telling us that things even out over the course of a season. After seeing one injustice after another and everyone from the media to governing bodies kicking us in the teeth. I was of the opinion that refereeing decisions don't even out. Far from it.
These are dark and worrying days Mr Gorton but maybe things do even out over the course of a season. Null and Void would make it Even Stevens.

While everyone is worried about the caronavirus the world over. The scousers have to find a vaccine for Typical Cityitus too. It appears to me that they have caught it from our computers.

Reality very rarely hits home when you are part of a cult....
Tbf..theyve had plenty of practice at nearly winning the league ...
Arsenal 2nil win at Anfield last match of the season..Michael Thomas last min goal( i was in blackpool getting ready to go out on the piss....Buzzing)
Stevie G slip sliding away
For veteran redscouse....this season is really nothing new.....raise your hopes,print the t shirts.......
Oops!

I don’t feel sorry for them at all. This is a set of fans that have believed they still had a chance of the season going ahead so they could lift a 1st premier league title and all led by a pro-lfc media click bait agenda and they have bought in to that

After everything that was written in the past about their club in the media, they now believe everything that is written about our club by the same agenda-led media

And let’s not forget that lfc have so many paid shills within social media to peddle the myth about their greatness so they can get a good article everyday and a negative bitter take on others written

Feel sorry for them, are you fking joking?
They are at this time moaning that their club don't spend big money on players!
They honestly believe they have built their team on nickels and dimes.
I'm currently winding some of them up on facebook, after the Echo started an article saying Sterling might return if our champs ban is upheld.
I replied that Sterling left to win the league/trophies, not money.
The rage i'm getting because i simply pointed out that we've won the league for the last two years, and are the current holders.
The fact that they couldn't even win it this year with a 25 point lead.
That they are serial bottlers, who haven't won it for an upcoming 31 years.
And that maybe as per normal next year "will be their year"...
Wow the rage is deep in their ranks! LOL...

Last edited:
Feel sorry for them, are you fking joking?
They are at this time moaning that their club don't spend big money on players!
They honestly believe they have built their team on nickels and dimes.
I'm currently winding some of them up on facebook, after the echo started an article linking Sterling returning if our champs ban is upheld.
I replied that Sterling left to win the league/trophies, not money.
The rage i'm getting because i simply pointed out that we've won the league for the last two years, and are the current holders.
The fact that they couldn't even win it this year with a 25 point lead.
They they are serial bottlers, who haven't won it for an upcoming 31 years.
And that maybe as per normal next year "will be their year"...
Wow the rage is deep in their ranks! LOL...
nailed on that the majority of dippers you're winding up aren't even from Liverpool....

Angry bastards aren't they.

Going apeshit over an April Fools gag Talkshite did about them being given a half trophy for not officially winning the league.

And yet anybody else in the same situation as them, and they would be loving it. Hypocrites of the highest order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.