UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The powers of the game honestly believe they can fuck the fans off and nobody will notice the difference! It's beyond astounding how far they have their heads up their own arse.
The sponsors will drop football like a hot potato if no fucker turns up or turns on to watch it.
If they go ahead with this farce of a season it should be boycotted by one and all. Games in front of empty stadia are souless and deserve our contempt.
If I make it through this pandemic I may have to seriously consider how big a part football plays in my life going forward! I'm sickened by the current state of affairs.

You think it is ?

I have not met a single person who thinks it is going well. But unfortunately people blame the EU, civil servants, remainers, judges or something else rather than themselves and the leave politicians. Polls since the referendum have basically always shown a lead for remain but the remain vote was split. Then gave up and just wanted it over

I could give countless examples of it not going well Its measurable its not opinion and worse is yet to come we have only done the easy bit
complete fuckin horseshit !

Our club,and many others too, had survived 2 World Wars and for nearly 100 years before the 1st TV contract was signed in 1992. It did so on a combination of local businesses sponsorship and match attending fans paying hard earned money to fund their weekly release from life in Manchester's industrial drudgery.

That TV contract and the formation of the FA Premiership (as it was then) was, although we didn't realise at the time, the day we lost our football club forever. A generation on, we now have a bunch of faceless greedy individuals peddling an idea that our team playing games in empty stadiums in the Midlands is an acceptable way forward, as it allows them to fully milk every drop of what was Manchester City to global paying TV audiences, amid the backdrop of the greatest world health crisis in over 100 years! Now just think about that for a second... these media moguls don't seem even slightly concerned that the very lifeblood which kept these clubs alive for their first 100 years, the fans, will play absolutely no part of their current plans for Manchester City as long as they can continue to feed their snouts!

In truth, this has been a slow growing cancer, but now even the most ardent modernist fan must be starting to realise the whole scheme of how football is being run is a f#$king sham and that for too long we have been willing to waste our time providing a colourful backdrop to the televised matches.

Well now it seems that when it comes to money, empty stadiums will do just fine. Well that's fine by me too, and I can hand on heart say that I will never attend another game if my club collude in this farce and condone the action of finishing this season in this absolutely farcical manner.

A wonderful, wonderful post sir. Add to this the complete and utter bias towards a certain 2 clubs and the perceived 'fixing' of games in their favour to increase income for the media and that completes the story.

The powers of the game honestly believe they can fuck the fans off and nobody will notice the difference! It's beyond astounding how far they have their heads up their own arse.
The sponsors will drop football like a hot potato if no fucker turns up or turns on to watch it.
If they go ahead with this farce of a season it should be boycotted by one and all. Games in front of empty stadia are souless and deserve our contempt.
If I make it through this pandemic I may have to seriously consider how big a part football plays in my life going forward! I'm sickened by the current state of affairs.
All to do with money. The FA/PL need it to go ahead so they get TV money, and Sky/BT need it to go ahead so they get advertising revenue. Not a single fuck is given about clubs, fans, players or anything besides the money.

You think it is ?

I have not met a single person who thinks it is going well. But unfortunately people blame the EU, civil servants, remainers, judges or something else rather than themselves and the leave politicians. Polls since the referendum have basically always shown a lead for remain but the remain vote was split. Then gave up and just wanted it over

I could give countless examples of it not going well Its measurable its not opinion and worse is yet to come we have only done the easy bit
It's a bit late trying to sell the EU mate, we're out of it, and we ain't going back.

Last night I posted how I was fed up with football, the greed of the owners, the disgraceful antics of the F.A./Prem and of course Uefa but, having thought about it. What I have realised is what brilliant owners we have.
Unlike Spurs and others we are paying our non playing staff rather than get the taxpayer to enable them to live. We have also given the NHS the use of our facilities to fight this awful virus so I have changed my mind. I am fed up with other greedy shits but proud of my/our club.

After first going in the 70’s and being a season ticket holder for well over 30 years, I’m surprised by how little I’ve missed it. I think there’s a very good chance I won’t be going back, whenever the next season starts and I don’t think I’m the only one.

Last night I posted how I was fed up with football, the greed of the owners, the disgraceful antics of the F.A./Prem and of course Uefa but, having thought about it. What I have realised is what brilliant owners we have.
Unlike Spurs and others we are paying our non playing staff rather than get the taxpayer to enable them to live. We have also given the NHS the use of our facilities to fight this awful virus so I have changed my mind. I am fed up with other greedy shits but proud of my/our club.

Good, I am glad you have thought about it. Too many people follow the herd, rather than a path less well taken.

I like your style, sir ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.