Paul Gascoigne

I wish people would say when an article is from the daily mail, this saves people clicking on it, and giving the parasites clicks, this looks like it goes to a google page.
This.

The poster could have described the “young lady” in more detail instead.

As it happens, others have subsequently filled the vacuum and put me off my lunch of smoked trout rissoles.

I wish people would say when an article is from the daily mail, this saves people clicking on it, and giving the parasites clicks, this looks like it goes to a google page.
i cant open it anyway coz of my adblocker

Are there any other publications on this list?

I personally find all media organisations shite, especially in respect of their coverage of our club, so I'm somewhat surprised that some people have a particular issue with the Mail.

Are there any other publications on this list?

I personally find all media organisations shite, especially in respect of their coverage of our club, so I'm somewhat surprised that some people have a particular issue with the Mail.
My issue with the mail, has little to do with my football club's coverage by them, more all their coverage of pretty much everything, so I'd rather not give them clicks, in fact I avoid pretty much all newspaper media where possible.

It wasn't a particular complaint aimed at you, just a general point really, as the link looked like it was to google.

My issue with the mail, has little to do with my football club's coverage by them, more all their coverage of pretty much everything, so I'd rather not give them clicks, in fact I avoid pretty much all newspaper media where possible.

It wasn't a particular complaint aimed at you, just a general point really, as the link looked like it was to google.

Fair enough. I Googled it and was on the Mail site. I didn't notice that it showed as a Google link.

This.

The poster could have described the “young lady” in more detail instead.

As it happens, others have subsequently filled the vacuum and put me off my lunch of smoked trout rissoles.

Just clicked on this thread and curious to see what is going on this is the first thing i read. I think i have it and will leave it there.

Was interested to see what the new bird looked like and quelle surprise she looks like I expected. I really and truly hate that prick of a man, honestly I do.
You truly hate a person who has quite severe mental health problems. Chacun a son gout (and yes, I do know it's missing its diacritics).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.