COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you're right mate.

Sounds crazy to say that.
I think it's a bit high actually. Because unfortunately I don't think this going to be the only outbreak... we've got another winter to get through assuming in all likelihood there is no vaccine by then.

That’s the important bit. Means those sadly passing away have had the best care and didn’t stand a chance.
Yes the harder decisions as per the BMA statement is to come as we get more stretched with critical care beds and ventilators and of course staff,there are some heart wrenching accounts from frontline staff already and how hard it is and they feel overwelmed,so many are dying

Hat pisses me off is the govt and advisors make an updated reasonably detailed press conference about where we are and what the plans are and then each journalist asks two questions about subjects the press conference has already covered.
It’s like they have written their wanky question in the morning totally not listened to the actual press conference and then asked their wanky question, which isn’t a question at all just a wanky statement.

every answer then starts with, “as we have said “.....

Italy up another 760 deaths this evening,it is relentless for them,can't see how we are not going to be the same

Worldwide deaths over 50,000 now says john hopkins university

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.