If Ric brought in a social media company

I wouldnt say I regret anything, but looking back at my posts I either don't remember posting it or it just doesn't sound like something I'd post, its weird.

I recently read a post from two weeks ago and didn’t see the username, I genuinely thought “who’s this prat saying this crap?” and it turned out to be me lol.

In my defence, against myself, I was leathered at the time of posting it.

I was being a bit of a twat the other night on the Covid political thread, Been in isolation for two weeks and thought it was a good idea to have a few drinks on my Birthday which is ok if you can manage to stay away from threads that make you angry LOL, apologies to anyone I offended it will not happen again.
Happy Birthday, hopefully we are not on the same thread a year from now.

I know this isn't the spirit of the thread but it says a lot about employment rights in this country when so many people are fearing for their jobs on account of expressing their personal beliefs online.

Last edited:
I was being a bit of a twat the other night on the Covid political thread, Been in isolation for two weeks and thought it was a good idea to have a few drinks on my Birthday which is ok if you can manage to stay away from threads that make you angry LOL, apologies to anyone I offended it will not happen again.
It is good to take stock of yourself now and then. :-)

Certain types of replies to a perfectly valid opinion are uncalled for. Within reason, it’s never wrong to express one and we’re all entitled to one too.

Tidy home, Tidy mind.

wmfZfQW.gif

Clean up your mess, editing for syntax grammer and composition
Don't furgett speeling as well.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.