COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to knock this clapping thing but personally it’s a great idea and really shows a support for those on the front line.
Agreed. All the street was out. Earlier someone on our street of about 24 houses put a note through every door saying we should all come out at 5pm and chat to people whilst observing social distancing. Was great. Never spoke to most of them in 10 years. Was really heartwarming. Even the old bastard who moans if I park in front of his house said hello

Even found out there's micro brewery within a mile where I can order real ales same day delivery as well as milk, eggs and fresh bread from their bakery next doir

Indeed it stays on surface longer than in the air, but it will be in the air in a closed environment, much less so in the open, but I still believe it can travel through the air, which is why I despise joggers running past me

True mate,finished work last Friday tube was getting a lot busy when they revised the timetable people 6inch away from each other
Would wait for the next 1 instead hoping it would be less on it people coughing then hands on handrails and then the fking escalators,them handrails must be virus wankfeast but c.nts wiping their hands on the things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.