Does Your Vacuum Suck

I am not going back in that cupboard again ! It has a purple handle that's all I know, hell if she realises I know where it is I might be told to use it.

One vacuum and your hooked ... Walk away quickly and don't look back !

It is an upright then with a plug. I would sooner set fire to my toes than use one of those and worse than a Eubank. Treat her with a new cordless and you will be in favour for ever more. Look at @gobsteruk with his new golf clubs because he swept her of her feet. Eighteen holes a week now.

Last edited:
Here I am confined to barracks, hiding from a killer virus. On a football forum on a thread that gives a highly analytical resume of vacuum cleaners and cleaning. Not thinking about a CL semi final, a trip to Bosnia, Wimbledon.....but no.

I wonder if I have been smoking to much weed....if i dont smoke this one will it all go back to normal?

It is an upright then with a plug. I would sooner set fire to my toes than use one of those and worse than a Eubank. Treat her with a new cordless and you will be in favour for ever more. Look at @gobsteruk with his new golf clubs because he swept her of her feet. Eighteen holes a week now.

I did offer to buy Mrs Mist a cordless but she told me in no uncertain terms that if I did it would be divorce. Apparently she wanted a 'proper present' for Christmas.

Get the best you can Bob.

I went to power wash my drive with my trusty jet wash last week. Set everything up, turned it on and nothing. £300 later and the Karcher K5 Full Control arrived and it made the job so much easier than with the old one. A beast as you say.

Mrs MB bought that Dyson air wrap hair dryer. I cried when I saw the price!

I want a V10 now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.