Superstars

Daley Thompson did well if I remember correctly, and David Emery is one I remember too

Daley should have been good as he was an all round athlete. Like most Brian Jacks and Kevin Keegan are the two I remember most.
Unrelated, but also used to enjoy kick start, anyone remember that?

Daley Thompson did well if I remember correctly, and David Emery is one I remember too
How the hell has Daley never got a knighthood??? Fucking criminal when you think of some others who’ve got them.

Brian Jacks was the daddy of Superstars - nobody could touch him!!

I remember Stan Bowles accidentally shooting the table during the shooting event - can't find it on youtube though??

Also remember stars weren't allowed to compete in their own sport - so swimmers couldn't participate in swimming events etc.

The football event they used to have where the competitors had to dribble a ball and then try and score three goals, against the clock - was Joe Corrigan in goal once or twice, or have I dreamed that??

They tried it again a few years ago with ex stars & was awful.

The original was really interesting to see Fielding? From Salford RL & part-time being head and shoulders fitness wise above more established so called stars.

We got him from RU (think it was Moseley) so not sure how 'part-time' he would have been. One of our finest players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.