Perfectly cast roles in films

Quite a few in the Harry Potter films - Alan Rickman, Maggie Smith, Robbie Coltrane, Helena Bonham Carter, etc.

Ben Afleck - Batman.

Only joking.

In fairness he was damn good in BvS. I find it a damn shame we are getting a young batman again. I would have preferred they simply recast Affleck with somebody more interested in the role and continue with the older batman. Along the way they could have introduced nightwing and oracle, characters long overdue their cinematic debuts

Everyone in good will hunting.

Especially Robin Williams who you may already know was written by Damon & Affleck with him already in mind for the role. Reminds me of Will Anderson doing similar with Rushmore & Bill Murray who was also perfectly cast IMHO.

I feel just as strongly about Jim Carey in the roles for Truman Show & Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Not a fan of his but keanu reeves in the matrix, to think will Smith was 1st choice to play neo. He turned it down preferring wicky wicky wild wild west.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.