COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 days ago 27th March there was a large spike in no of new cases in a single day from the previous day. I expect there will be a large spike today in no of deaths as a result, possibly around 700-800, sadly.

In all likelihood we are likely to surpass Iran and China today for ‘total no of deaths’ overall making our small island 5th in total behind France, USA, Spain and Italy.
If you take the Chinese figures at face value, I’ve got some brilliant magic beans for sale. Top quality and really good value.

Truefully I have no qualms what they've done so far
A couple off fk ups,but you can only take advice from the so called experts in there fields,who now are bitching who did their jobs right and who didn't,This is a one in a lifetime disaster and we will learn by mistake and maybe bring all departments under 1 umbrella to stop the bitching.which probably we will get again in the not to distance future
Think Hancock I stepped up to..

I don't think the time for judging comes until post the event really. I do have an issue with some of the communication though and the continuous use of vacuous soundbites, like "guided by the science" or "no xxxx is better than a bad xxxx" (just insert whatever the current issue is). The good thing is I think this will get rid of that though - it works in the political field when both sides are trying to spin as much as possible. It doesn't when the other side is the general public and key workers and it really is a matter of life and death.

If you take the Chinese figures at face value, I’ve got some brilliant magic beans for sale. Top quality and really good value.

Although I don't think they'll be right either, it would be interesting to know what our numbers would have been like had we followed a similar lockdown to what they did. Their initial figures and rate of infection that they reported wasn't dissimilar to what anyone else has had, it was the suppression of the curve through their lockdown. We couldn't do what they did in terms of the scale and severity of it or at the same speed (probably thankfully, to be honest)

7 days ago 27th March there was a large spike in no of new cases in a single day from the previous day. I expect there will be a large spike today in no of deaths as a result, possibly around 700-800, sadly.

In all likelihood we are likely to surpass Iran and China today for ‘total no of deaths’ overall making our small island 5th in total behind France, USA, Spain and Italy.
Another expert I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.