Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

I cant believe that I am reading that China has been mooted as a possible destination to finish the season. They fucking started all of this. Thousands dead around the world, many more to follow. I am surprised some countries out there arent considering sending them a cruise missile for what they have done. We have the PL thinking about sending them some football matches.
Not only that but US and UK intel suggests they've deliberately supressed info re Covid-19 and lied about their figures.

Not only that but US and UK intel suggests they've deliberately supressed info re Covid-19 and lied about their figures.

Be quite a shock if they’ve not lied about this. However I wouldn’t believe a word that the Yanks say and does anyone genuinely trust Johnson and our governments handling of this? Anyone for Cheltenham! What a wonderful world but at least football won’t lose its integrity hey!

So at what point does the prem and FA say sorry we cant avoid the invetiable and cancel it?

We are now on our third week in lockdown now and the Spanish government is going to extend that now till April 26th. So going off what is happening here there’s no way the lockdown is going to be lifted in the uk so that the premier league can be restarted.

So at what point does the prem and FA say sorry we cant avoid the invetiable and cancel it?
The only way this will happen is if the government cancel it for them , to much money involved for them to cancel it themselves. Why let 1000s of people dying get in the way of finishing the football season just so they can crown the dippers champions. As I’ve said before the people who run the game are a disgrace, the season should be cancelled !

Looking very unlikely there will be a crowd at a football game this year to me? Anyone of the same opinion?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.