How to manage pubs opening again.

Can't see it happening, how do you they distinguish between a family isolating together, and some seperate numptys wanting to drink together.
How do you enforce belligerent aforesaid numptys from pulling up stools and sitting in one place? You can't expect staff to throw them out (2m distance).

99% of people at supermarkets seem to be doing fine with 2m distance, queuing, and they'd be fine in pubs/anywhere, but the 1% who argue at shopping tills about not being allowed 3x toilet roll packs, who rammed into pubs on the last nigth they were open, who disappeared off to Snowden and made it the busiest day it's every had, they all don't seem to give a shit about anyone else, and will therefore mean the pubs/elsewhere won't be opening anytime soon.

Selfish, self serving scrotes.

When lock down ends and the pubs and restaurants open up again. Given the choice of meeting the lads for a pint or taking your good lady out to a restaurant for a nice meal, what pub would you meet them in.
Restaurants are easier to control, bookings only, spacing tables out etc. Think they will open before pubs.

When this eventually happens the danger clearly is that everyone goes mental on the first night and we undo all the hard work that has gone into the lockdown however that may be.

Does anyone think something along the lines of allocating a maximum number of people in a pub at any one time for the first month would work?!

God knows how they are going to do it.

What do you think?
Worsley I am a piss tank extrordinare but why would anyone rush out to drink ale that has lay dormant for months.

Has to be a phased reopenning or readmittance of punters or it could be a disaster.

That said, I am saving up my pennies each week to give to the various kind establishments around my way and town who are suffering right now.

Maybe they have to start selling tickets like new years eve, except this event would actually be worthwhile for the celebratory atmosphere and freedom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.