Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

It sounds like they are going to finish this season even if it's at the expense of next season.
Would they be doing the same if city were 20 odd points infront

At the risk of repeating myself - this season WILL be completed no matter when, even if it means shortening next season. The dippers must be given the PL and the raggies got into the CL. Their coffers demand it. Sky and BT demand it so there it is just get used to it.

Premier League clubs will ask players to take a 30% pay cut in order to protect jobs as announced the season will not resume until "it is safe and appropriate to do so".

Well, having read that on the bbc football site...disgusting. It be best I leave it there.

goatersnipple. That is what I said about 15mins ago. That the season would have been declared null and void so that we could not win it for the 3rd time in a row.

Renneronline I agree totally disgusting. Hundreds are dying in this country every day. However we have got to make sure the football continues no matter what. There could deaths of close to 100,000 or more,but they would still want the Premier League to come to a finish.

Last edited:
The Premier League is committing £20 million to support the NHS, communities, families and vulnerable groups during the COVID-19 pandemic.

@mcgrathmike

At the risk of repeating myself - this season WILL be completed no matter when, even if it means shortening next season. The dippers must be given the PL and the raggies got into the CL. Their coffers demand it. Sky and BT demand it so there it is just get used to it.

Add to that UEFA with their noses in the trough.

karen7 . Each club in the Premier League can easily afford to give £10 million. That £20 million equates to just each club giving £1 million each. That is just a pittance to what they receive from both BT and Sky for showing Premier League football.

There must be some group behind the premier League that they are shit scared of, someone somewhere has obviously got a big stake in this season ending with livarp**l crowned as legitimate champions .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.