Players who might improve us

Harry Kane for me too.

He is exactly what we need. Most of our issues are scoring goals, not just that but scoring the important goals. We make the chances, we dominate the game, but we invariably lose when we should have gone 2-0 up.

Kane just scores, he's like Shearer, never will stop scoring.
He works hard
He plays for the team
His personality is perfect for fitting into the squad
Levy will take the money

For me I would pay the £150m (or whatever it will be). And it stops LFC/Utd buying him

Not for me. He’s become a sick note. You don’t pay so much for a player that’s always injured especially considering our history with injuries.

Kane is extremely good at dropping deep and linking up the play as he's always having to do that for Spurs when they lack creativity. He's got the vision and passing of a top tier midfielder. Honestly, what Harry Kane have you been watching? Sure his goal scoring record is great but he's far far from a pure poacher. He definitely got the ability and positional intelligence to drop deeper to link up with Salah and Mané as well.

He'd be an asset for every team in the world, us included. I'm not saying we should buy him, but if there is one striker who's got the tactical intelligence to play for us other than Aguero, it's Harry fucking Kane. Talking out of your ass as usual.. not a suprise

Agree ,if Lewandowski fitted to Guardiolas gameplay , i don´t see any reason why Kane wouldnt

Kane is extremely good at dropping deep and linking up the play as he's always having to do that for Spurs when they lack creativity. He's got the vision and passing of a top tier midfielder. Honestly, what Harry Kane have you been watching? Sure his goal scoring record is great but he's far far from a pure poacher. He definitely got the ability and positional intelligence to drop deeper to link up with Salah and Mané as well.

He'd be an asset for every team in the world, us included. I'm not saying we should buy him, but if there is one striker who's got the tactical intelligence to play for us other than Aguero, it's Harry fucking Kane. Talking out of your ass as usual.. not a suprise

Agree with this - his Champions League record is elite, especially considering he’s not playing for a top club or with great players; his link up play is top class, and he’s likely second only to KDB in the league when it comes to delivery of pass when he drops deep. At Spurs he’s generally played in narrow teams, but for England in an orthodox 4-3-3 with constant viable options either side of him, he reminds me of Francesco Totti as a false 9.

He also consistently eclipsed Aguero’s goal output for us at the same age, in an inferior team - he’s phenomenal, and exactly the player we need to invest in to begin a new cycle of success. People will probably advocate signing Lautaro instead though, because he’s a tattooed Argentinian who looks decent on YouTube, but we need proven Premier League quality to address this season’s sloppy finishing. Selling Jesus and Sane and replacing them with Kane and someone like Werner would be an upgrade, and allow us to phase Aguero out over the next 12/18 months.

Kane’s put himself on the path to become the Premier League and England’s all-time leading scorer, before reaching his peak; it’s amusing how underrated he is.

Can we please leave the personal abuse out, it does no one any favours. Also, @Ederson's smiley tattoo and @ctid1894, if you wish to have an argument, please take it to pms, or use the ignore button. As per the forum rules...." Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function." Thanks.

I see we have been linked with Varane, yes please. Doubt Madrid will let him go, but Eric and Varane would potentially be a great cb pairing.

Not for me. He’s become a sick note. You don’t pay so much for a player that’s always injured especially considering our history with injuries.
Thats the big question mark. A fit Kane would score a rediculous amount of goals in this City side. If he stayed fit i think he'd break all sorts of season records with us.

Agree with this - his Champions League record is elite, especially considering he’s not playing for a top club or with great players; his link up play is top class, and he’s likely second only to KDB in the league when it comes to delivery of pass when he drops deep. At Spurs he’s generally played in narrow teams, but for England in an orthodox 4-3-3 with constant viable options either side of him, he reminds me of Francesco Totti as a false 9.

He also consistently eclipsed Aguero’s goal output for us at the same age, in an inferior team - he’s phenomenal, and exactly the player we need to invest in to begin a new cycle of success. People will probably advocate signing Lautaro instead though, because he’s a tattooed Argentinian who looks decent on YouTube, but we need proven Premier League quality to address this season’s sloppy finishing. Selling Jesus and Sane and replacing them with Kane and someone like Werner would be an upgrade, and allow us to phase Aguero out over the next 12/18 months.

Kane’s put himself on the path to become the Premier League and England’s all-time leading scorer, before reaching his peak; it’s amusing how underrated he is.
I think you need to investigate Totti's assist record, in a league known throughout his career for being very defensive. It's mind-blowing, to compare him with Kane is an insult to a true legend of the world game. Kane is comparable as a goalscorer but as a false 9/#10 no way on earth, honestly just please go and watch the great man, it's an education to any football fan. Look at quotes from other players, it's not just me saying it.

https://thefootballfaithful.com/23832-2/

Thats the big question mark. A fit Kane would score a rediculous amount of goals in this City side. If he stayed fit i think he'd break all sorts of season records with us.

he would but Kane is too expensive to take such a risk. Knowing us, we would pay the £150m+, he’s played 3 games and then be out for 2 months with another ankle injury. It’s just not worth it.

Bayer leverkusen put a video up on Facebook showing clips of their centre half Esmond Taspoba.
He looks like he can play!
Good range of passing and good at stopping counter attacks.

Just looked up that he is also a good penalty taker and has scored 9 penalties.
Also has the best pass completion (91%) in the bundesliga.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.