Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

To be fair I have no issues with this.
I don't care if Liverpool win the league. If it is safe and appropriate for football to return then that means we have got through this crisis.

I will take absolutely no pride what so ever with us still being champions because thousands died of a virus which therefore prevented Liverpool from winning it.

The quicker we get back to football, the better. If that means Liverpool winning the league then so be it. I just don't understand why people are arsed about the premier league not canceling.

Eventually they will have a decision to make. That time has not come yet and until it does, I have no issues with the premier league constantly re-assessing.

Football is integral to our normal daily life. I just want normality back.
The fact is they shouldn't be fixated on completing the season,nobody is going to be playing football this year imo,might be wrong though,i find it not great that it is obvious they want to do it because of the money implications,that is what is driving the instruction from UEFA we know thatj
Only dippers and rags are pushing this for their own ends,they installed the head of the premier league and they have a lot of power,it is very inappropriate when people are dying everywhere
Say they started it again,we have a rebound of the virus which is expected,dippers get the 6pts and they sorry we have stop now but here is the trophy as you have the points now and use the germany idea to allocated the other positions,this whole season has been geared to getting a history club the title for good of the brand
They should call the season over,everyone stays where they are,nothing is awarded to anyone,the new season starts when they are told by government and public heath england
Football has had the chance to show there is more to them than money and vested interests,they have failed

These are extrodinary times,companies all over are changing their busines uses to make ventilators,protective equipement,everyone chipping in to build hospitals

I am sorry football but you are not above this,suck it up

According to Kicker 7 clubs from the 2. Bundesliga and 1 from the 1. Bundesliga will go bust if the season is not resumed before the end of May. More will follow if the season is not resumed before end June. In total 12 clubs have used the 4th batch of TV money as security for bank loans although the money will only be paid by the TV stations if the season is resumed. They are desparate.
Renowned for their erm efficiency the Germans.

Manchester City had initially told their players to expect to return to training on April 20th, but that would now seem certain to be pushed back. [
@TeleFootball

The Saturday 3pm blackout has been lifted for the rest of the season to allow matches played at that time to be screened live on television. 3pm fixtures on Saturdays would be able to be shown by Sky and BT Sport, as well as FA Cup games by the BBC and BT Sport

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.