COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to the cup final and a week later had my first two days off sick in the last two years. Felt like shit but no cough so just assumed it was a cold.
Makes you think.

I’ve had a sore throat and slightly tighter chest with occasional dry coughs since the Wednesday after Wembley. No fever or any other symptoms and I fine otherwise. I’ve no idea if I have it. None of my household have got it, so probably not.

I guess human nature means that every little cough you make, your mind immediately thinks you’ve got it.

Started watching the Sunderland documentary on Netflix after watching the people in Ecuador on the news putting their dead out on the street for pick up. That's enough news for me for a few days.

Cant believe there anoucing on the news its gonna be a hot on sunday so stay home are they really that thick because the exact opposite is gonna happen now.everyone will just hear its gonna be hot sunday!

Sure they’d figure it out that it’s warm at some point on Sunday

As I pointed out earlier, vast majority of those flights are alliance flights where anything up to 6 airlines have sold seats on a plane.

Still too many flights but nowhere near as many as you implied.
Yes you’re right! I just counted 81 but it’s late so I might be wrong. The worst thing is the places they’re coming from! New York, Madrid, Barcelona etc.

And I’ve just seen that a Heathrow worker and his 33yo daughter have both died of covid. Tragic!

Yes you’re right! I just counted 81 but it’s late so I might be wrong. The worst thing is the places they’re coming from! New York, Madrid, Barcelona etc.

And I’ve just seen that a Heathrow worker and his 33yo daughter have both died of covid. Tragic!
No worries mate, just pointing it out. And of course, very sad about the worker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.