COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me who we fucked up more than?

Our lines are similar to everyone, in increased cases and deaths.

The only cunts who owe are China.

I don't agree with this blame China nonsense,it's the wrong road as far as I am concerned. It will create more problems than it solves. That isn't to say they have questions to answer

We had months to prepare, we could essentially see into the future but chose the wrong path, as acknowledged by the Government

Tell me who we fucked up more than?

Our lines are similar to everyone, in increased cases and deaths.

The only cunts who owe are China.

BJ, just to be contentious as usual.

was you this outspoken against America/Mexico after the swine flu outbreak from pig farms over there ?
And what action should the world have taken against America/Mexico for that outbreak ? which some estimates put world deaths near half a million.

Do we? We are basically deciding who we sell out secrets to

The UK economy is fucked as is the US, they will not be doing us any favors(MAGA and all that). We need to be ready when the rubber hits the road and if China and 5G is the way to go then lets go, particularly as we will not have the strength of the EU behind us if we need to pick sides

But maybe for another thread.....

If we ever pick sides with China over the US I’ll joint the fucking revolution and I’m a conservative, it will be the final nail in this once great country.

As you say, another thread.

was you this outspoken against America/Mexico after the swine flu outbreak from pig farms over there ?
And what action should the world have taken against America/Mexico for that outbreak ? which some estimates put world deaths near half a million.

Google wasn’t as full of tin pot opinions when they happened.

It might be a coincidence...

Well I was 16/17 and didn’t give a fuck. My brother got swine flu and we both thought it was funny. I don’t think going back to my political opinion then will do anyone good, as I was interested in City, drinking beer and trying to cop off with birds.

But that was their real first one. This is China’s 3rd since 2000 and the warnings were there.

It comes down to two things, the shit they eat and let’s be honest it is fucking shite. And the government covering it up and further covering it up.

In other countries shit goes wrong and we correct it, put in standards etc. don’t forget they still skin dogs alive to them eat them, in some places in China.

My opinion is we shouldn’t be friendly with them, as government to government at the moment.

I agree entirely with your first paragraph and I also believe this entire situation proves the CCP less trustworthy and therefore your point, in which I agree, is now made ever stronger.

The point about emotion, well we’re human and therefore emotion will always play a part and I’m fucking angry.

That’s quite a stretch though. You’re essentially arguing to punish China, given nothing else has changed since we made the decision to go with Huawei, I’d be interested to know what you think their underlying motives for being untrustworthy were in this scenario to justify that? As that is an emotive response to me and shouldn’t be linked. That’s a very dangerous road in general, history has shown that multiple times.

It’s fine with being angry, it’s never a good starting point for making a decision though. Watch all of Trumps press conference tonight and over the past two months, surely that makes you angry too, not to mention ours?

Well I was 16/17 and didn’t give a fuck. My brother got swine flu and we both thought it was funny. I don’t think going back to my political opinion then will do anyone good, as I was interested in City, drinking beer and trying to cop off with birds.

But that was their real first one. This is China’s 3rd since 2000 and the warnings were there.

It comes down to two things, the shit they eat and let’s be honest it is fucking shite. And the government covering it up and further covering it up.

In other countries shit goes wrong and we correct it, put in standards etc. don’t forget they still skin dogs alive to them eat them, in some places in China.

My opinion is we shouldn’t be friendly with them, as government to government at the moment.

There is the fact that they are nearly 20% of the world’s population, which makes it statistically more likely that viruses would start there whether they eat bats or shag mongooses.

Want exactly their first. The biggest ever pandemic started in Kansas.

If we ever pick sides with China over the US I’ll joint the fucking revolution and I’m a conservative, it will be the final nail in this once great country.

As you say, another thread.

We did pick sides with China with 5g. We picked sides with the US over other things as well.

If you’re going to take it all that simplistically, I’d argue you’re a conservative already (well, a faction within them) ;)

Personally if I had a choice, I’d have as little as possible to do with either of them right now, especially under current leadership. Unfortunately we have little choice with either. As others have said, all for a different thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.