COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of this, it could be a good time to write off all governmental debts as I think there will have to be some amnesty globally to stop everybody plunging into mad recessions.

It may well reset the global economy, so why not start at zero everywhere.
Because that, in itself, would absolutely crash the economy. It would mean defaulting on all government bonds (Gilts), which currently pay for every pension in payment and make up around half the value of every pension fund that’s not paying out. The reason that every pension fund holds them are because they are considered “risk free”. They are effectively £1,000 notes that pay the bearer somewhere between 0.5-5% per year for their term (1-15/20 years as a rule).

I’ll tell you now, you can absolutely 100% forget that as an idea. Won’t happen, can’t happen, never going to happen. It won’t even be floated as an idea by anyone.

QE11 is coming on the box on Sunday just prior to Antiques Roadshow btw to tell us due to the lockdown and not going out much, she will be transferring her £100M + sovereign grant to the NHS for the mutha of all Xmas parties before telling the nation she will be opening the grounds of Balmoral and Sandringham for free camping for all.

You forgot all the tax evasion billionaires & bankers also with their country estates..who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire..

I’ve had a sore throat and slightly tighter chest with occasional dry coughs since the Wednesday after Wembley. No fever or any other symptoms and I fine otherwise. I’ve no idea if I have it. None of my household have got it, so probably not.

I guess human nature means that every little cough you make, your mind immediately thinks you’ve got it.

that every little cough you make, your mind immediately thinks you’ve got it.

Went for a medical yesterday the doc said drop your pants,then cupped my balls but didn't say cough.thougt that's a bit weird even with the shit that going on.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/early/2020/03/30/science.abb6936

The suggestion here is that the time span between incubation period whilst being infectious and showing symptoms can be large. This would bypass or otherwise make social distancing much less effective. It renders manual contact tracking redundant. Not great news sadly but it is what it is.
I disagree about it lessening the effectiveness of social distancing, that’s about all we can do until a vaccine comes along, however it does prove that contact tracing is utterly pointless.

that every little cough you make, your mind immediately thinks you’ve got it.

Went for a medical yesterday the doc said drop your pants,then cupped my balls but didn't say cough.thougt that's a bit weird even with the shit that going on.
It's called a reach-around

I disagree about it lessening the effectiveness of social distancing, that’s about all we can do until a vaccine comes along, however it does prove that contact tracing is utterly pointless.
South Korea's results would suggest contact tracing works, wouldn't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.