COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t hate the entire nation of China, it’s too many people and stereotyping isn’t my thing.

I am just fucked off at the lifestyles of a minority of them and think they need to sort their own shit out.

Had this happened in England, with people eating particularly gruesome stuff, to cause it. I’d be all over stopping it myself but they are seemingly letting it happen still, apparently the wet markets where it happened are back open, according to the Telegraph, Mirror etc. which I’m sure you can take for a pinch of salt but still, it wouldn’t surprise me.

The Easter European who reports into me came back from China. She’s not normally racist and has been all over the Far East, subcontinent, south east Asia etc. She’s already been to Cambodia and Myanmar in January this year for example and loved it. Her exact words were and apologies to anyone for any offence “I Love Asia and the people, but the Chinese are dirty bastards, I realised it quickly there”.

I appreciate this is inflammatory language but she was speaking to me honestly and confidentially and she said others in the region thought that of them.

Well Israel is complicated considering its surroundings and I agree it’s another thread, so I won’t comment on that.

I don’t see you as a commie, I suspected it though, there are a few on here no doubt.
Speaking to you confidentially?

That's perfectly normal. My doctor does it every appointment. Apparently it's just an age check. The lower your balls are, the older you are etc.
The bit i don't understand is why his pants have to be down?

Yeah me to especially on aldi's carpark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.