Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Utter, utter bollocks.

Yes it was actually one of the best performances I'd seen from them in ages. They absolutely battered Madrid and on a normal night would have won by a few. Unlike many games where I've watched them play poorly but grind out a win via a goalkeeping error etc.

Cannot get my head around the £38m or so clubs would have to payback to the TV companies for the Prem games

Three quarters of games have been played, the TV have had an audience, sold advertising, sold packages etc so surely any monies to be repaid should be worked out on prorata basis so they'd all owe maybe £10m each.
And then the tv companies should reimburse the subscribers.

Yes it was actually one of the best performances I'd seen from them in ages. They absolutely battered Madrid and on a normal night would have won by a few. Unlike many games where I've watched them play poorly but grind out a win via a goalkeeping "error" ahem.

One is an error, several makes most people think otherwise

Mentioned it earlier in the week but couldn’t say much but now it’s coming out.

Burnley look like they could go under. Heard it earlier in the week from someone inside the club.

Sky Sports and BT Sport will ask the Premier League for the right to broadcast more matches next season than is permitted under the terms of their contract. Sky currently get 128 live games each season and BT 52, but both want to show more to regain customers.

@MailSport
I've said before if the league gets voided, nobody is in debt to anyone. We've played 75% of the season and the clubs have received all the tv money. If the same clubs are in the premier league next season then they receive only 75% of the tv money for next year for a whole season
Simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.