Player Pay Cuts during Crisis

Why don't you wait and see,in the mean time they sending money home to help out

Has anyone asked the millionare pundits to take a cut? Football has more of a lot of rich players,the pundits,the rich MOTD pundisthan ,managers,those at the top of football,plenty to do it if they all do it
I’ll be honest with you the players shouldn’t be shamed into taking a pay cut as there conscience should kick in and yes you are right. Aswell was hat this should apply across the board with musicians and all the extremely rich but we all know that footballers are a greedy bunch and that is why we he attention is being given to them .

Most players are over paid but you can't expect them to not get paid, people tend to live to their means whatever their pay, some could have investments or yachts to pay for

Gary Lineker donated 2 months of his salary to the British Red Cross.
Good for him,pep has donated a million euros,sane half a million euros,this is how it should be done,by choice and going where they want it to go,every rich person should do something but not made to,they are generous but not singing and dancing about it

I’ll be honest with you the players shouldn’t be shamed into taking a pay cut as there conscience should kick in and yes you are right. Aswell was hat this should apply across the board with musicians and all the extremely rich but we all know that footballers are a greedy bunch and that is why we he attention is being given to them .
Why are they any more greedy than any other rich people,football pays the going rate and the players take it,any business with so much money in it is going to mean high wages,the money angle i agree with but not the employees that take the contracts offered

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.