Holiday advice

Got an email from Easyjet today admitting we are entitled to refunds and that they will be offered but slowly.

My Etihad flights in 2 weeks have now been cancelled, and they have offered "re-book" by June 2020, or a "voucher to be used by July 2021", but not a refund, travel agent haven't yet told me, but they have told me they'll do the work to get the voucher if its offered. Going to contact my credit card company on Monday to try and get a refund.

A cruise, blimey. I think the cruise industry will be permanently changed for the worse with this. They get illness breakouts as it is so given the current situation i can't see consumer confidence ever fully returning. If it does retrn it will be very slowly.
People have short memories.
Once this is over, everyone will want to do all the things they used to do before this happened.

People have short memories.
Once this is over, everyone will want to do all the things they used to do before this happened.

just that they will feel a lot poorer than they did before the outbreak. The hospitality market is driven by consumer confidence and that’s wrapped up with job security and also in this case a persons net wealth movement from pre covid to the ‘all over’ point you mention I.e pension values, savings etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.