COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair. They could just say anyone along the beach front or on the beach will get a £50 fine.
I don’t think they should do that unless people have broken the rules.
Ie more than from one household, or are ignoring social distancing for example.

Why can’t the local residents go out on their beach for a breath of fresh air as part of their daily exercise?

It’s those in groups or going near others that should be fined.

Was out earlier for essentials (food) a good lot are not obeying the two metre rule people brushing past me going up aisle’s,some not even paying attention to the two metre markings on floor on entrance either,complete disaster if you ask me ..

Fucking scum cunts.

Beside these ****,
Local areas should be able to source there own companies instead NHS England
To me it's open to backhanders like any other sector,but we've got more manager's in the individual hospitals than ever before,so why can't they sort who gets contracts.
Understand competition but making profits off the sick to me is a no no..as the not so well off cant afford them charges,which I've seen when visiting

Was out earlier for essentials (food) a good lot are not obeying the two metre rule people brushing past me going up aisle’s,some not even paying attention to the two metre markings on floor on entrance either,complete disaster if you ask me ..
I’ve applied for a gun license to try and sort this out for when I next go shopping

Beside these ****,
Local areas should be able to source there own companies instead NHS England
To me it's open to backhanders like any other sector,but we've got more manager's in the individual hospitals than ever before,so why can't they sort who gets contracts.
Understand competition but making profits off the sick to me is a no no..as the not so well off cant afford them charges,which I've seen when visiting
Particularly as there will be little or no unit cost to the provider of any incremental business. Virtually all of that £10k will be pure profit. No-one could reasonably expect a company not to cover its costs, but profit is an entirely different proposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.