Holiday advice

Not back to normal but I suspect borders will be open again and travel taking place by July/August.

They could well do this Marco however the Spanish Flue second wave was the one with propensity to strike down and kill a perfectly healthy young man or woman within 24 hours of first showing signs of infection. Virus can mutate into stronger versions such as the h1n1 so I am sure our government will take heed of what transpired before to carefully evaluate what could happen again, so in their hands we Keep The Faith. Really trying to be careful and switched on throughout this malady but not paying attention can take you out in a heartbeat. Just called at a Tesco and it was basically one in and one out with distance spacer markers for separation. Waiting for the till to come free we noticed the server had a full protection plastic shield in place with a mask in situ however she was mauling purchases with bare hands? If I had it does it not follow that she now has it and so does everyone sausage she serves today. Took delivery of some goods this arfo from DFS and before the package came aboard our good ship hope I sprayed and wiped it down with Zaflora Disinfectant and left it to decontaminate for a further ten minutes in our shower room. A dreadful case of OCD quite probably but best to stay safe brothers. I am going to really miss our holiday runs but eventually their will be a light at the end of that tunnel that will never goes out !

Show them Morrisey.

Well I am meant to be off to Canada in early June for the Grand Prix in Montreal can’t see that happening,also have a couple of payments to make for a week in Portugal in late September thinking of cancelling this as I don’t fancy travelling if me and the mrs remain virus free and then on a plane with another 250/300 people ..

I've got keswick booked for July and Blackpool in August.

This might be of help to some.
I'd recently lost some flights to Flybe which I'd booked on my NatWest debit card. They were booked direct through Flybe.
Went online and looked up the chargeback procedure. As it happens NatWest has an online form to fill. Anyway, did the necessaries, this was about a month ago, and received this email today:

We just wanted to let you know that we're temporarily refunding the payment(s) that was made to Flybe for the amount of £358.16 while we investigate further. This will show as a refund on your next statement.

What happens next

Flybe may give more details about the disputed payment(s). This could lead to the temporary refund(s) paid to your account being reversed. We may need to contact you again at a later date should we require any further information.

If you do not hear from us by 03/06/2020, the refund will remain in your account.

Kind Regards
Fraud & Chargeback Operations.

Hopefully it might help someone else in a situation regarding a debit card transaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.