Have you, or anybody you know, got the virus yet?

My worst fear about this shit is if one gets it, the whole family is up to get it. We are family of five and parents are with me currently, all in 80 square meters apartment - 3 rooms, one bathroom. Even if you manage to not transmit it to others before you know you have it, it's very hard to isolate in such circumstances. Parents are old and woman ticks all risk groups under the sun, except age. Kids are kids, no matter if it is too risky for them or not, it would be scary

I reckon I’ve had It and Mrsery.
Been in for 2 weeks now, rough as fuck for a couple of days then feel better then rough again.

Mrsery going for test tomorrow as key worker and they desperate to get her back in.

The last few weeks have been a blur,
Started off working from home then isolation then furloughed ffs and the old girl in lockdown in care home with loads underlying health problems and now they saying my mam won’t be taken to hospital if she gets it.

If it gets into these care homes i dread to think the outcome.
I feel like going and getting my mam and bringing her to my house!

There’s a lot of poor folk in a worse situation then mine though so RIP to all who have lost loved ones and best wishes to people who have lost their livelihoods .

I reckon I’ve had It and Mrsery.
Been in for 2 weeks now, rough as fuck for a couple of days then feel better then rough again.

Mrsery going for test tomorrow as key worker and they desperate to get her back in.

The last few weeks have been a blur,
Started off working from home then isolation then furloughed ffs and the old girl in lockdown in care home with loads underlying health problems and now they saying my mam won’t be taken to hospital if she gets it.

If it gets into these care homes i dread to think the outcome.
I feel like going and getting my mam and bringing her to my house!

There’s a lot of poor folk in a worse situation then mine though so RIP to all who have lost loved ones and best wishes to people who have lost their livelihoods .
This up and down nature is something that I’m experiencing, as I’ve been worse again the last couple of days. Nearly 3 weeks since first onset. I think that it’s important there’s more awareness of the varying nature of symptoms and length that they can keep a hold. Who knows if I am still contagious.

My dad. Passed away this afternoon. In ICU for a week with pneumonia and coronavirus. 79 years old and not in the best of health so not surprising. Still a hammerblow though.

A lifelong City fan, he was at St James Park in 68 (still have his scarf from the game) and my best childhood memory is him taking me to the Charlton promotion game where he gave a spare ticket away to a stranger and wouldn't accept money from a fellow fan (that still sticks with me). Going through so many more memories in my head.

Health issues meant he couldn't attend games in later years, but always loved going to the pub waiting for everyone to get back from the match and enjoy the atmosphere.

Even in these terrible times, I'm thankful for all the memories and joy (and stress) this club gave him and that we got to share them.

RIP

My dad. Passed away this afternoon. In ICU for a week with pneumonia and coronavirus. 79 years old and not in the best of health so not surprising. Still a hammerblow though.

A lifelong City fan, he was at St James Park in 68 (still have his scarf from the game) and my best childhood memory is him taking me to the Charlton promotion game where he gave a spare ticket away to a stranger and wouldn't accept money from a fellow fan (that still sticks with me). Going through so many more memories in my head.

Health issues meant he couldn't attend games in later years, but always loved going to the pub waiting for everyone to get back from the match and enjoy the atmosphere.

Even in these terrible times, I'm thankful for all the memories and joy (and stress) this club gave him and that we got to share them.

RIP
Sorry for your loss mate, sounded a good guy. RIP

RIP
Sorry to hear that lovely,what was his name?

Dear mr god

If i give up chocolate can you take this bastard cough away now

Nearly threw up again coughing in the night

Jesus, i wasn't too worried about getting it. You posting about giving up chocolate really has me shitting it!!!

RIP

My condolences mate. Really sorry to hear about losing your dad.

RIP
RIP Blue. Sorry for your loss mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.