How to manage pubs opening again.

How rich do you think people are? I certainly could not afford £100 at present.
Neither could I. I'm getting nowt while my business is closed. Sometimes it's worth thinking about the greater good or bigger picture. It'll only be temporary. Anyway it's just my take on it and it'll never happen.

Me neither. Drink at home in safety.
Over a decade ago the police went round my neighbor hood and shut down most pubs especially the seedy ones, this had one and only one effect instead of having a police van outside, at bang on 22:30 or 01:30 depending on which type of boozer, to pick up all the usual trouble causers, they had to have a van outside every block of flats at all times, as the usual trouble causers drank all day at home, drinking at home is not as safe as drinking in the pub, unless of course you make it that way, stay healthy

Over a decade ago the police went round my neighbor hood and shut down most pubs especially the seedy ones, this had one and only one effect instead of having a police van outside, at bang on 22:30 or 01:30 depending on which type of boozer, to pick up all the usual trouble causers, they had to have a van outside every block of flats at all times, as the usual trouble causers drank all day at home, drinking at home is not as safe as drinking in the pub, unless of course you make it that way, stay healthy
I’m neither a piss head or trouble causer, so myself, my family and my neighbours will be fine.

stay safe.

Feel depressed at the thought.
Thousands and thousands would have died from this virus and people are itching to celebrate the weatherspoons being back open.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.