Clubs furloughing staff

Huge huge mistake this
To be fair a lot of dippers are gutted in what their club have done
I think most footy fans hate this attitude of Ashley levy and fsg
Given our predicament we should take a high ground but in reality it could be any set of dick head owners

I hope hmrc investigate these clubs as I think they may be trying to profit from this pandemic and not just mitigate losses
And that would be far more immoral than ffp

Classless Club, mirroring the morals of their feral fanbase..!

You get the feeling they were just waiting for one club to go first then their claim was in double chop!!

Totally out of touch with the feeling in the Country.!

Let's see the Echo spin a Dipper feel good story out of this situation..!

What the journalists who constantly attack our owners failed to realise, is that US owners are the worst of the worst, all of them are complete parasites who don't give a shit about sports and will drain every penny they can. You only have to look at their leagues over there to see what they are all about. But obviously that's not important as they are white and speak English, so are probably sound.

No one who follows any US sports at all will be surprised at them shamelessly taking the governments money in it's hour of need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.