COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

That bloke with the nipper; "it is what it is, innit?" Fuck me, proper missing link material.

Said it earlier and there have been a couple in this thread with similar attitudes the past couple of days.

'People have got to exercise' - Yeah well they don't have to pick the most crowded public places at peak times.

Police seem to have dialled back a bit, so people think they can get away with more.

The pair having a barbecue on Brighton beach today should have been on the spot fined.

That bloke with the nipper; "it is what it is, innit?" Fuck me, proper missing link material.

Suspect that would have been his response even if the interviewer had said, ‘you’re a bit thick, endangering yourself, your child, and others, aren’t you?’

When I went for my 3 mile walk this afternoon, to get me fit again after 3 weeks of hell (wearing a P3 sanding face mask BTW - just in case) people were keeping their distance.
No need to make the lock down harsher.
The fucking idiots who want to break the rules will spread it to each other and become imune probably with casualties, but the sooner they do this while the rest of us a locked down the better IMO.

Last edited:
Said it earlier and there have been a couple in this thread with similar attitudes the past couple of days.

'People have got to exercise' - Yeah well they don't have to pick the most crowded public places at peak times.

Police seem to have dialled back a bit, so people think they can get away with more.

The pair having a barbecue on Brighton beach today should have been on the spot fined.
Why do people have to go out to exercise regardless of who they may infect. I'm sure workouts at home are possible at times like this. People are just so fucking me me me

Whilst I agree with your general comments about the lame crisis management. I would be cautious of these kind of self publishing stories. The first question I would ask is "are you a broker who will get a commission on this sale?".
Good point, but we're fucking mad if we dont buy test kits that are being used successfuly in Korea.
That is one of only two criteria: Are they being used successfully? If not tell the agent to fuck off. If yes prove the kits exist and buy them.
If not break the news that the Guardian reporter is a lying twat. Much like they did to Peston the other day. ("No Reagent shortage" my arse.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.