Clubs furloughing staff

yos10.PNG.cf.png

No doubt Klopp will be appearing on SKY with tears in his eyes explaining that LFC had absolutely no other option but to ask the government to help them in their time of dire need .

The scrawny necked fucker Henry will be counting the savings whilst his underlings plead their poverty .

Club with no fucking shame whatsoever.

More serious matters to worry about than this,but this furloughing of staff along with the possible null and void of the season would give a lot of neutrals a huge laugh,in the face of what is turning out to be a huge world pandemic...
I've said for weeks now I'd cheerfully breath my last through fluid filled lungs on a ventilator if I heard the season was voided and those ****s were missing out.

I've never been into the 'loads a money' thing since the take over, but I must say it's nice to know our owners have deep enough pockets to sit this out. It might make an amusing thread trying to imagine what strategy Peter Swales would've put in place if confronted by these circumstances.
I’m hoping we are financially sound enough to take a hit.
Because if we can. We might get further ahead of the competition, faster than even ADUG could of imagined.

The £42m profit has / is already being spent on player wages and transfers, other staff costs, stadium improvements, stadium maintenance, utilities costs etc. etc.

People need to get it into their heads.......turnover and profit don't matter right now. Cash flow is what it's all about. And there is no cash coming in and still loads going out. Something has to give.....and soon.

They're sponsored by a bank, if their own bank can't give them an overdraft to get through "cash flow" difficulties I'm sure Standard Chartered could. It's not a take away or sweet shop you're talking about, its a business that made nearly £1m profit every week of last year, having the tax payers cover costs you can easily afford is crass and just plain wrong.

I've said for weeks now I'd cheerfully breath my last through fluid filled lungs on a ventilator if I heard the season was voided and those ****s were missing out.
Yeah I honestly could say I would be on that plan of thinking,sort of like the good the bad and the ugly when clint and Eli ( wallach) blow the bridge up and the general ( I think) breaths his last breath and hears the explosion going off before passing away with a cigarette in his mouth ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.