How would you say you are coping mentally?

Great 8/10 Still working, just started on Vinny and his consortium's new apartments going up next to the Shamrock pub.
Essential works although my Mrs does not see it that way.

Loved his gravy. And haven't found peas that taste like his either.
His portions of chips was very stingy. So i always got his wife to serve me!
Rumours were that he was a very wealthy man.

He as a proper scrooge with portions, from what i heard he owned most of the row of shops where the chippy was.As a kid till now it was the only chippy i'd seen where some people brought there own plates in.

We all are, mate.

Sorry for having a go earlier. It gets to us all. We just show it it different ways, on different days.

No problem mate, thanks for the apology, definitely accepted.

My Mrs has really struggled today but I just had to remind her that we’re the lucky ones who’s families are currently safe and we’ve still got jobs and that we’re able to work from home.

No problem mate, thanks for the apology, definitely accepted.

My Mrs has really struggled today but I just had to remind her that we’re the lucky ones who’s families are currently safe and we’ve still got jobs and that we’re able to work from home.
Cool. Go easy.

Am i allowed to say struggling tonite,i never cry,well once in the last month but it is not like me at all,i am as stoic as they come

Hard to put a score on such a thing. Best thing I’ve found to cheer myself up is to stop watching any news on the TV whatsoever and avoid any news websites as well.

We know what’s happening now, we know what’s coming in the next few weeks and it’s all mighty depressing. Best not to see the numbers going up and up and the tragic personal stories that go with it.

I’m still working (not on the frontline) and it’s a blessing and a curse. It’s good because I still get to see everyone at work and have a chat, laugh etc so I don’t have the stir crazy issue that a lot of people are getting. But then on the other hand you do get paranoid about catching it and spreading onto some poor vulnerable person.

Spring is always guaranteed to cheer me up as well with the hot weather coming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.