How would you say you are coping mentally?

Generally a 7 or 8, it’s good that there are four of us and we get on well. Goes down to a 4 or less the closer I get to going to work not knowing if the virus has arrived or not.

I’m a good solid 9.

Got a happy enough family round me, decent routine, and thankfully a business that should survive.

I’d say over the last couple of weeks I’ve probably had 2 very minor anxiety wobbles where I’ve temporarily dropped to say a 5, nothing severe, but soon rebounded.

Last edited:
I accept your point about the dickheads and them killing the elderly but this weather has kept me sane. 2 allotments don't weed themselves you know and someone has to plant the spuds.
I took on a new, bigger allotment last year that needed quite a bit of work. That has undoubtedly helped me to stay sane too.

It’s ideal: outdoor environment, physical exercise, mental stimulation, safely social, easy to maintain a safe distance - all with a useful end product.

Just hoping the stupidity of some doesn’t cause a disproportionate backlash from the government.

A solid 8/10 for me.

A week ago 10, now about 4.

I’ve got serious anxiety about everything that’s happened and I’m concerned for the future.
Chin up, mate :-)

Like me, you’ve been very active on the main CV thread and no doubt got pissed off with one or two know-it-alls. I’ve given it a break for a few days, maybe longer. (Just like I did last year on the Brexit one, where largely the same cynics dominated.)

Maybe worth a try? And defo stay off the political thread.

If all else fails, console yourself with the thought that you’re not a dipper!

Right, I have thought about this overnight.
When the pubs closed and football stopped 5
But no football means no Uefa to wind me up so 6
No football means no spitty Carragher, so 7
And to be honest I have spent the last 3 weeks laughing my ass off at Liverpool so 10.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.