How would you say you are coping mentally?

Loved his gravy. And haven't found peas that taste like his either.
His portions of chips was very stingy. So i always got his wife to serve me!
Rumours were that he was a very wealthy man.
Think that was his mother not wife,started going in shop in the 60s,lived over road.

2 weeks ago = 1

Possibly worst mental state of my life because of the impact of the virus, couldn’t see how the world can cope and petrified for my pregnant wife , had 4 sleepless nights and first time I’ve experienced genuine anxiety.

now = 7

still nervous, but realised so much of this is out of my control and I can only stay home, do my work from home and look after my wife and loved ones. Managed to look at the positives and take each day as it comes.
That's the spirit mate.

I'm at 9. Would be a 10 if i could hug my grandkids.

Today was a nightmare mentally. Went to the cash machine and couldn't get my pin right 2 attempts and gave in, had the pin number at home on my laptop nothing like what i typed in the machine.

Then went to the supermarket to buy veg, got home and looked in the fridge and had bought the same today as yesterday totally forgot i'd bought it already. Staying at home when normally out at work messes with your head. The plus is i have lot's of veg:)
Not really a 'nightmare' is it.

Just done two album listening parties with all the lads in my music chat, and thousands across the country. Feeling great!

Been eating healthily because I’ve got the time to cook well and it makes all the difference mentally. When you get the vitamins and minerals in abundance it changes your entire mindset, psychologically and chemically n’all.

Just need to pick up the exercise to release the endorphins and I’ll be flying.

TRAIN WELL, EAT WELL, SLEEP WELL! It’s a triangle, each as important as the other, the only three things you need in life. If you do them right, everything else is easy!
Mate of mine did a facebook live gig last night and it was brill. Having a chat with mates, drink and smoke and a good laugh. It's the future.

That's the spirit mate.

I'm at 9. Would be a 10 if i could hug my grandkids.

That's what I'm missing. Just want to give my 3yr old grand-daughter a big cuddle.

Got another grandchild due any day now and won't be able to hold or see in the flesh anytime soon. :(

As long as the baby and mother are fine that's all that matters. Worrying though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.