Should players help to pay general staff’s wages?

bluemanchester

Team supported
Manchester City
I would just like to throw this out for discussion not argument. Is this a good time for the captain to get the players to donate some of their nett wages to help pay the general staffs wages. We have a great owner who has invested a fortune in making City the team of the decade spent millions on infrastructure and made City profitable whilst making the players some of the best paid in the world. I think this is a golden opportunity for the captain to show the world the whole club is one team. I think all squad players would have to donate less than 10% of their nett wage to fund this.

hope we don’t end up like Liverpool Newcastle Spurs etc and get Gov cash for staff laid off its for small businesses that need to survive not for mega corporations and fat cat tax dodgers to profit

if players want to give money let them do that its their choice unlike the poor workers at the clubs mentioned they have had zero choice and just sent home

and be under no illusion its will be the poor paying back for this for years to come not Klip Klop Levy or Ashley https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52165826

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.