Kyle Walker - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be naive but if the call girl goes to the paper saying she fucked him for money has she not basically admitted to committing a crime? Is she and/or Walker not likely to face legal charges?

As others have said Walker has been stupid and this sort of stuff will fuck him up long term.

Prostitution is not illegal.

But in the midst of a pandemic it is very, very stupid. I would suggest she try webcamming from now on.

As for Walker. Dear fucking god are you insane?

Prostitution is not illegal.

But in the midst of a pandemic it is very, very stupid. I would suggest she try webcamming from now on.

As for Walker. Dear fucking god are you insane?

Fair enough. Cheers for that.

In a way and I know it sounds mad she is a grown woman, but I feel sorry for the girl. She is apparently a student at a local university and the career she is studying for, as someone who works in a similar field, she has destroyed any chance of getting a job in.

Reminds me of a story of the former Sun editor, David Yelland, who gave a 17 year old girl 2k not to sell her story about shagging a footballer as he thought she would ruin her life. Apparently she took his money but still sold it to the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.