COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’ve been out walking the dog this morning and on my way back from Debdale Park I bumped into a guy who we buy our eggs from and who was on his way up to his allotment. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Actually, after today’s conversation, I think it’s fair to say that he’s a LOT of a conspiracy theorist. Said that all of this is bollocks, it’s man made, is no worse than flu (that old chestnut), most of the deaths aren’t to do with Covid-19 (I conceded that there may be an overlap of sorts but not to the extent he’s claiming), only the Chinese death figures are in any way accurate (!), the Swedes have got it right, our hospitals are all empty, scientists the world over are in on it as they’ve been bought off, it’s all a ploy to suppress the global population by governments everywhere to make money out of us, and it’s the Chinese, Americans, and Russians who are at the forefront of it.

Whenever you get pandemics the conspiracy theorists have a field day.
It's what there good at

So I’ve been out walking the dog this morning and on my way back from Debdale Park I bumped into a guy who we buy our eggs from and who was on his way up to his allotment. He’s a bit of a conspiracy theorist. Actually, after today’s conversation, I think it’s fair to say that he’s a LOT of a conspiracy theorist. Said that all of this is bollocks, it’s man made, is no worse than flu (that old chestnut), most of the deaths aren’t to do with Covid-19 (I conceded that there may be an overlap of sorts but not to the extent he’s claiming), only the Chinese death figures are in any way accurate (!), the Swedes have got it right, our hospitals are all empty, scientists the world over are in on it as they’ve been bought off, it’s all a ploy to suppress the global population by governments everywhere to make money out of us, and it’s the Chinese, Americans, and Russians who are at the forefront of it.
If the governments were going to suppress the population, they'd come up with something a bit more lethal. As far as I know the global population is still rising

Should have spat on the ****.

Friend of mine said exactly the same to me the other day, word for word. Fuck knows what these idiots are reading but websites for the chronically gullible and inherently stupid must be doing well for clicks

Tell him he has 20 foot tall chickens in his barn and he feeds beefburgers to swans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.