Clubs furloughing staff

A pillar of the community constantly attacked by those who are jealous they cannot dream of doing what we do.

CTID

The social media Scousers are frothing at the mouth trying to link us with charging the government for the excel.

A pillar of the community constantly attacked by those who are jealous they cannot dream of doing what we do.

CTID

Just think if we were America owned we would be screwing us taxes payers to help us out .. oh well

I know I keep banging on about it but if clubs are in danger of going bust than its time the premier league and UEFA scraped FFP and allowed owners to invest as much as they want to keep their business afloat. It's not rocket science !!

Last edited:
It’s not on the MEN front page and not on the city page glad I stopped buying this rag paper, not many covering this story yet.

Not on sky either, instead the main story is the making of spit the scouse.

It’s not on the MEN front page and not on the city page glad I stopped buying this rag paper, not many covering this story yet.
No the bastards will be still trying to work out how to throw a negative angle into it.

Would be nice if the Sunday Times was called out at this afternoon’s Government update, then again it would be nice if the Queen slagged off the bin dippers for (what is essentially) shitting on their staff.
Can’t see it myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.