COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been on the sauce already Kippax? I don't understand a word of that:-)

Lol.
Got 2 sainsbury mega1 and the second medium size,they both do the 2mtrs outside but inside completely different,
Mega 1more people in the aisles
The medium 1less people in the aisles more controlled,even the pharmacy is controlled I only wanted to buy golden Kyle Walker's condoms

I have no interest in her fake comments.
Both her and her son were allowed to go to second homes whilst the common man was vilified for doing the exact same thing.
She has no understanding of how the population actually lives or struggles in these testing times.
Come on mate, they must have been going mad pent up in their tiny little home, only right they were allowed to go get some fresh air. They must have been tripping over each other for weeks

It is going to be like watching a full re-run of a match when you saw the goals on the news a few hours earlier isn't it? We know the score why watch every tackle and throw in?
They are showing a game of ours against QPR on sky later, cant’t remember the particular game. Please nobody remind me what happened, it’ll be a surprise ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.