COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is anybody bothering watching the queens speech later, I was going to watch it but given the bbc are telling me what she is going to say word for word every hour I won’t bother now.
I'd watch it if I thought they were her opinions, but the media are reporting the speech has been written in conjunction with Downing Street (the one in London, not Ardwick or Ashton) so what's the bloody point?

13th is a week tomorrow so going to be a long 8 days. Hope you’re right though. That graph almost looks too good to be true in a way as it has us tailing off to virtually no daily deaths by the end of the month. Is that realistic?
End of May, not end of April. The graphs suggest 200 deaths per day by end of April. :-(

And as you pointed out, the decay side of the curve is probably wrong (heck it's probably all wrong, it's only a model) since it will probably take longer to decay after the peak.

North East & Yorkshire had more deaths than London the past couple days. London’s numbers seem to be dropping which is encouraging.

Good news in deaths today unless Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have big spikes.
England had 555 deaths. To a total of 4494.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.