Manchester City v QPR 2012 Full match on sky sports Sunday at 4pm.

Nerves definitely kicking in. We should be ok though, we've been solid defensively all season and always outscore teams. QPR won't be coming to attack. I reckon we could have the game put to bed by half time and then we can all just enjoy the 2nd half, it'll be like a party atmosphere. I reckon even Shauny and Nedum might do us a favour, even Barton must have a soft spot for us, they'll roll over for us surely? Anyway, bring it on. I'm getting down to the ground early to soak up the atmosphere, I want to drink it all in.

I just have an uneasy feeling Lesscott might miss a header today , although he has been magnificent so far this season, Kompany and Lescott are the best central pairing in the premiership this season

I wonder if I will be in and out of my seat as all the fans that leave 5 minutes before the end want to get passed

Thanks!
On a side note why are sky still re running several Rags games?
Every time I turn sky sports on it's a re run of a United game.

Thanks!
On a side note why are sky still re running several Rags games?
Every time I turn sky sports on it's a re run of a United game.

They are catering for the masses. Apparently the Rags have 10 billion fans, whereas we only have two or three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.