Clubs furloughing staff

Any club that uses furlough should get an immediate transfer ban , no exceptions , they are taking the piss , sitting on millions and asking the government to bail bilionaires out , its similar to making a fraudulent benefit, but the Dippers are the experts , half of them think a P45 is a revolver ............sign on , sign on , with hope in your heart , and you'll never work again,
Sitting on millions while sh*tting on millions.

Assuming we get through this, there's a future banner in there somewhere.

The Dippers are an absolute embarrassment..

There are clubs further down the divisions with no PL pot of gold to call on, no Champions League money, no multi million pound sponsorship deals to stuff up their shirts who haven't stooped as low as this shower of shit..!

How on earth are these clubs going to survive when the European Royalty club can't last a calendar month without applying for handouts..

They need to be investigated along with Spuds and ANY other PL club who goes down this route.

The money the Government has allocated is to help genuine people who through no fault of their own have found themselves in a position of vulnerability..

C***'s like the Dippers have excercised a loophole and are draining the funds that were not meant for them.

Anyone with an ounce of decency and respect for the situation the Country is in can see that..

Forget what all the sycophantic media and ex players keep telling us..

They have no class and will never have class..!

They are just a grubby shower of cnuts that have shown their true colours..!

I'd be ashamed to be associated with them..

Last edited:
I honestly think this poisonous Cùnt really does take some beating in the hate scale on Abu Dhabi.

So, is Delaney launching a campaign to get the NHS to refuse use of the ExCel because he considers this against his stance on human rights? Or simply that foreigners should always give their services to the UK free of charge? After all, how many hospitals has John Henry built since FSG bought Liverpool? How much has the owner of Spurs paid in taxes to fund the NHS? How much consumable meat have the Glazers donated for school meals? T***.

Normally like JimB's passionate defence of Spurs and often he gets me to reconsider my own opinions but he's jumped the shark here. If the issue is cash flow there will be appearance and win bonuses not being paid out. And then if the worse comes to the actual worse you send an email to the players asking them to donate to a fund to keep people in work on the proviso that they are paid back in some way as its not the players responsibility to pay the clubs staff. There should be absolutely no need for any Premier League team to be furloughing staff. If they are it's because they aren't trying hard enough.

Normally like JimB's passionate defence of Spurs and often he gets me to reconsider my own opinions but he's jumped the shark here. If the issue is cash flow there will be appearance and win bonuses not being paid out. And then if the worse comes to the actual worse you send an email to the players asking them to donate to a fund to keep people in work on the proviso that they are paid back in some way as its not the players responsibility to pay the clubs staff. There should be absolutely no need for any Premier League team to be furloughing staff. If they are it's because they aren't trying hard enough.

Or using a cheap and cynical option ?

Yet this thick daft twat links everything from human rights abuse to sportwashing to cheating FFP to us as a club.
I'm actually beginning to think Delaney used to eat crayons as a kid and was part of the 'special' group at infant school who got taught how to read and write.

He is an absolute bellend.
I think he chewed on lead pencils and it's fucked his head

I see Rooney has waded in to the players taking a paycut argument in his Sunday Times column via the bbc (of course) stating it's a disgrace the players are in a no win situation. Two questions - How the fuck has he got a column in the Sunday Times and how the hell do they convert his crayon drawings into text?

I see Rooney has waded in to the players taking a paycut argument in his Sunday Times column via the bbc (of course) stating it's a disgrace the players are in a no win situation. Two questions - How the fuck has he got a column in the Sunday Times and how the hell do they convert his crayon drawings into text?

He’s got a raggy past so he’s hero worshipped by our media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.