Positive news about Corona Virus Updates

People aren't abusing the NHS by going to their doctors or the hospital for no bloody good reason.

Let's hope this carries on after all this is over.
This is true, was in A&E the other day with my missus who had a heart scare(turned out to be nothing) and it struck me how quiet it was. The doctors/nurses said that on the non covid19 side of things, they were a lot quieter than usual.

Says a lot really.

This is true, was in A&E the other day with my missus who had a heart scare(turned out to be nothing) and it struck me how quiet it was. The doctors/nurses said that on the non covid19 side of things, they were a lot quieter than usual.

Says a lot really.

It does.

The NHS really does need more funding but one of the biggest drains on the service, if not the biggest according to my Mother who worked in the NHS for nigh on 50 years, is the amount of people who abuse the system.

Maybe this will teach them not to in future.

Says a lot really.
No pubs, no sport at the weekends will help.

Japan is said to be increasing its stockpile of a flu drug that scientists believe could help treat Covid-19.

The drug, called Avigan or favipiravir, was used by doctors in China to treat some of the first patients in Wuhan, where the coronavirus outbreak began.

Two trials in the country suggested the drug shortened recovery time. Local media say Japan is hoping to triple production from current levels, so that there will be enough to treat 2m people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.