Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

Is there some suggestion he will, or are you just stirring ?
Not stirring it, he is one of our best upcoming talents. He was asked if he would do a Sancho, and replied more or less that he was seeking first team football soon.
Cannot find the quote but hope he can be persuaded to stay.

Not stirring it, he is one of our best upcoming talents. He was asked if he would do a Sancho, and replied more or less that he was seeking first team football soon.
Cannot find the quote but hope he can be persuaded to stay.
I read the same thing. He said he wants to be playing first team football next season, either here or somewhere else.

There are a few ways to interpret that. Here is pretty clear. Somewhere else could be doing a Sancho or going out on loan.

Is there some suggestion he will, or are you just stirring ?

He was asked the exact question "will you follow Sancho's path?" on Instagram a couple of days ago and his response was "maybe maybe not only god knows".

That and the fact that his attitude problems in training and in general have been reported as well as him not even being considered for any cup games might suggest he's not going to stay for very long.

If what's been said about his attitude is true then I couldn't care less if he does leave. I'd rather have someone with less talent and the right attitude.

He was asked the exact question "will you follow Sancho's path?" on Instagram a couple of days ago and his response was "maybe maybe not only god knows".

That and the fact that his attitude problems in training and in general have been reported as well as him not even being considered for any cup games might suggest he's not going to stay for very long.

If what's been said about his attitude is true then I couldn't care less if he does leave. I'd rather have someone with less talent and the right attitude.
Accept there have been reported issues but for the cup games the powers that be decided the academy would play fa youth games on the same night.

Links please for these "reported" references to an alleged "attitude" problem, otherwise it's idle gossip potentially harmful to a promising young player and has no place here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.