How would you say you are coping mentally?

I’m e-mailing work tomorrow to confirm I am happy to be furloughed with effect from 1st May. I received the ominous phone call on Friday and have had the weekend to think about it.

I’ve done my best to convince myself that I’m dealing with everything but it’s really poured since the start of the year. I think I need out of London. I just have a house to sell first.
I think I’ll be leaving London myself after all of this.

I was going to whinge with an h, but having read some of your posts, I realise I'm doing ok. Her maj in twenty five minutes.

Think how much fun that'll be, when she looks up from her notes, G&T in hand, rollers still in her hair, and announces she's had enough, Buckingham Palace will henceforth leave the UK and become a state in itself like the Vatican, just her and the corgis. She's sorry we'll no longer have a queen, but are very welcome to start a new monarchy with Charles, if we want.

I didn't check which Bond movie is on after.

I was going to whinge with an h, but having read some of your posts, I realise I'm doing ok. Her maj in twenty five minutes.

Think how much fun that'll be, when she looks up from her notes, G&T in hand, rollers still in her hair, and announces she's had enough, Buckingham Palace will henceforth leave the UK and become a state in itself like the Vatican, just her and the corgis. She's sorry we'll no longer have a queen, but are very welcome to start a new monarchy with Charles, if we want.

I didn't check which Bond movie is on after.

Die Another Day.

I'm getting to the end of my tether with this isolation, mainly because everyone wants to speak to you on the phone because they've got nothing better to do :)

Just saying we have a holiday home in Norfolk spend lots of time there both retired, lovely weather most of the time.Find the west coast mostly wet and miserable.
Good on you. Norfolk is nice and quiet and a lovely peaceful lifestyle from what I've seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.